• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rransford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2016
    Elwood
    I have 2 rifles I would like to sell. First one I have is a Ruger American in 30-06. The scope is a Leapers UTG 4-16x44 with an illuminated mildot reticle. Everything else is stock. I have put about 80 rounds through the barrel and has done very well for me. I can also throw in 4 boxes of factory ammo. 3 Remington and 1 box of Winchester. I am asking for $370 OBO for the whole set up including ammo. Bipod is not included.
    Indiana Carry License will be needed upon meeting. Ruger American.jpg Ruger.jpg Ruger3006.jpg

SOLD: The second rifle I have is a Remington 700 ADL in 223. I swapped the original stock for the SPS Tactical Hogue stock and turned it into a BDL (drop away magazine). I have a Bushnell AR 223 3-12x40 with the drop zone reticle. The scope mount is a Nikon M-223. I did swap the original 2 piece base for a 1 piece base. This rifle has also done very well for me. Put about 100 rounds through it. I do have the rest of the original parts to go with the rifle. This would be a great varmint gun. Asking for $400 OBO for this set up. Bipod is not included.
    Remington 223.jpg Remington.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom