Please reply by conversation.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    TRADED!!

Im kinda going through my collection and wanting to trade (possibly sell) a couple of my long guns that are either duplicates in my collection, or one that I will seldom shoot. Both long guns are nice and will be great for someone.

1) Ruger AR-556 AR-15. Nice budget AR-15 and very accurate. Has a brake installed and Magpul FDE furniture. Comes with one Magpul FDE Pmag.

2) DDI-12 (Cheetah-12) auto loading mag fed shotgun. I purchased a brand new bolt carrier group that is hammer forged (the early ones were not and caused problems), the original BCG will be included. I also purchased and installed a nice forehead poker thread protector, Magpul stock and grip, a Phoenix tri-rail handguard, and a powerful green laser pointer for night work. Lower rail has both a Larue handstop and Magpul rail verticle grip installed. Also included will be the 5 round factory mag, two 10 round AGP stick mags, and one 20 round promag drum. This is a zombie killing machine. Shoots 2 3/4 or 3 inch shells.

I would prefer trading. I am more old school in my firearm preferences. I like WW2 era rifles. Garands, 1903 bolts, M1 Carbines, Thompsons, MP-40 clones, Suomis, PPSH-43, scoped Mosins (reprduction WW2 scopes), Lee Enfields, MAS-36, Carcanos, Arisakas (mum intact, no last ditch), K98's, old school styled 1911's, P-38's....I think you get the idea. Not interested in rimfires, shotguns, or lever actions. I am in no rush to sell these. I know what I have in them and I am already offering these at a fair price, so the following cash prices are firm. Cash price will be $700 for the shotgun ($800 trade value) and $650 for the Ruger AR-556 ($700 trade value).

I live in Pendleton and would prefer to keep driving within an hour. PM with questions or offers. Thank you!

20180118153643.jpg

20180118153552.jpg

20180118153728.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom