• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    I was just told that these are on a 6 month backorder from Ruger. I haven't heard this before, but does anyone know any place in Northern Indiana where they are not sold out of Ruger LC9's????

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    Just got one at the last 1500... Didn't seem to be in short supply. In fact, got it for a price comparable to Bud's.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I've seen about everywhere I have been recently. I don't know ay of the shops up there, but if none of them really have it, order one online and have it transferred to you. I find it hard to believe that there are none up there though.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    You may want to wait a bit on the LC9 in any case! I purchased one two weeks ago and it had to go back like many others (if not all!). The problem is that the front sight becomes loose with just a small amount of firing! In my case less than 1 box of 50 rounds. And I mean it was really loose, in fact if I hadn't been pre-warned by internet reading I might have lost it. Ruger is quick to send a replacement but I really think that front sight fitting seems pretty basic to me! :dunno:

Eaglejet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    Blythes in Griffith had some. My front sight did come loose-sent it back and I got a new slide with a set screw

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    Haven't had mine come loose yet. Did see some at mcgalliard guns in Muncie and big daddy's in Hagerstown. Did hear they were selling faster than they were making them so plan to see a backorder for a little while. Check the 1500 in Oct if your still having trouble finding it.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    You may want to wait a bit on the LC9 in any case! I purchased one two weeks ago and it had to go back like many others (if not all!). The problem is that the front sight becomes loose with just a small amount of firing! In my case less than 1 box of 50 rounds. And I mean it was really loose, in fact if I hadn't been pre-warned by internet reading I might have lost it. Ruger is quick to send a replacement but I really think that front sight fitting seems pretty basic to me! :dunno:

I have the same problem except it's with my rear sight. It moves pretty far. But there are a few of them around my area. How much were you planning on paying for one?

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side

I got mine about a year ago and have had zero issues of any kind.

fuzzbawl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    Midwest here in Mishawaka/South Bend area had a couple last I checked. They seem to be a pretty popular handgun. I for one was sold on the fact that my pinky had a home. I can't stand firing a 9mm with my pinky floating underneath the magazine. I went to the range and fired an LC9 rental. That's one smooth weapon.

Top Bottom