• Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    SOLD

READ THIS: NO TRADES

Up for sale only is a Ruger LCP, SN: 371xxxxxxx, that has never been consumer fired. I bought 2 of these 2 weeks ago; one for my wife and one for me. I bought extra mags, mag holder, ammo, purse holster, and......now she has decided she doesn't want it. The gun is for sale and comes with a total of 4 new mags; 3 with a pinky extension base and one flat (all mags have the other base with it as well.) I'm including a box of 90 grain .380 ACP Federal Hydra-Shok ammo and also (not pictured) a NIP 5-pack of A-Zoom .380 snap caps.

These may be the easiest guns to conceal of any currently on the market. I am carrying mine both as a main and as a backup. The price is $379 FIRM. I'm NOT interested in ANY trade. Looking for a buyer in the Greater Indianapolis Area. Add it all up and you should see that this is the best deal on any gun forum today. I've priced it to sell quickly. Cash only. I can meet most anytime between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm. If you have an interest in a LCP, I've already acquired the extra mags and ammo; all you have to do is start shooting. Thanks for looking.

RugerLCP02_zpsd51041fa.jpg

RugerLCP01_zps4318ea0f.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom