• ...and so much more!
  • Jesseatteberry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hello all!
    This is my first post and I would like to say hello!:cheers:
    I also have a question, Dose anyone know where I can find a Ruger LCP in stock? I looked at my local shops with no luck. Or if anyone has one that they would like to get rid of PLEASE email me at jesse@imagemill.net

I have cash in hand!
    Thanks!!!!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If it's any help, I'm seeing them show up at gun shows now a lot more often. Usually priced from $300 to $350. Also, I think I heard Miles at Wyatt's Guns in Cicero say that he can order them.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Welcome!

Wyatt's in Cicero had one a few weeks ago, but it's probably long gone by now. Hate to say it, but if you want one fast, gunbroker may be your best bet.

ETA: I just checked the prices on gunbroker. Yeah. Forget about it. Just keep searching local.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I was at Bradis last week and they said they have a waiting list for those who ordered the LCP. Today I checked out PSS and they had none, but I didnt ask about them either.

paburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Fort Branch,IN
    we have a standing order with our supplier. They seem to come in 2 at a time, usually4-5 months between shipments. The last two arrived 2 weeks ago and of course were gone before the ink dried on the tags. I'm not sure why Ruger is being so stingy with their shippments to the suppliers. Evidently it is happening all over.

Jesseatteberry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Well the unthinkable happened yesterday, on my wy home from work I stoped in my local shop just to kill some time. I asked the lady if they had by chance gotten any LCP's in and she said she just went through todays ups and got one in! I told her to ring it up! got in out the door for 330.00. You still cant wipe the smile off my face.:rockwoot:
    Thanks for everyone help!!!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well the unthinkable happened yesterday, on my wy home from work I stoped in my local shop just to kill some time. I asked the lady if they had by chance gotten any LCP's in and she said she just went through todays ups and got one in! I told her to ring it up! got in out the door for 330.00. You still cant wipe the smile off my face.:rockwoot:

I had a similar experience the other day when I got my CZ P01. The guy says no chance, but he'll call the supplier and see how long the backorder is, the supplier had one that just came in, they shipped and I had it two days later.

The dinosaur that went into the oil that went into the polymer, the steel and minerals that were mined and melted and forged into that shape, the randomness by which that gun ended up in that shop, the whim that led you to the shop at that moment - that gun is truly yours.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis

Great luck my friend. Nothing better than being in the right place at the right time. I think you got it at a good price too.

Top Bottom