• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I say s&w, I carried my 340pd all weekend in my front pants pocket and it was perfect!!! I carry magnums, my first cylinder full was great accuracy wise. If I reload it needs to be 38 +ps though lol. Enjoyed a whole show at derby dinner playhouse and not a mouse was hurt, shocking. :)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well, I opted for the LCR in 357mag.

I have to say, I am surprised at how well the little snubbie runs. Holding groups on an 8" pie plate at 20 yards is no problem.... not bad for a revolver with a barrel that is under 2". Point shooting at close range is fine. The trigger out of the box is great.

I ran some 158g JHP through it... Those are a handful. I ran some Hornady Leverevolution 140g FTX through it. Still pretty stout, but certainly manageable. Even with these loads, accuracy is strong.

Running 38+P is easy range play.

So, all in all a great little revolver.

The only problem is I still like the Smith and Wesson too..... as well as some old Colt snubbies I have been looking over.... I need to get this under control pretty quick before an addiction develops. :):

1971dodge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I haven’t got to shoot one of the LCR guns but have shot a decent variety of small 357 mag guns an I will say that I like the weight of the 640-1 to help absorb some of the recoil of the round when it come to the 357 mag. Litter doesn’t always mean better in some cases as in the cop derringer pistol. That gun suck to shoot because it’s so like and is a handful to keep in check.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Well, I opted for the LCR in 357mag.

I have to say, I am surprised at how well the little snubbie runs. Holding groups on an 8" pie plate at 20 yards is no problem.... not bad for a revolver with a barrel that is under 2". Point shooting at close range is fine. The trigger out of the box is great.

I ran some 158g JHP through it... Those are a handful. I ran some Hornady Leverevolution 140g FTX through it. Still pretty stout, but certainly manageable. Even with these loads, accuracy is strong.

Running 38+P is easy range play.

So, all in all a great little revolver.

The only problem is I still like the Smith and Wesson too..... as well as some old Colt snubbies I have been looking over.... I need to get this under control pretty quick before an addiction develops. :):

1. If you figure out that addiction thing let me know: I've been taken over. :laugh:
    2. But, I'm having so much fun! :dunno:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh, sorry. Wrong color. This one is yours, isn't it?

23kakaq.jpg
    WTF is that, Pistol-Bismol?

Top Bottom