• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ok so one followed me home. Just seemed like it was the best value for all the things on my wish list for a 1911.

It shoots everything and has been very reliable. So now I am looking for a owb holster for it I would prefer a pancake style with three slots and a retention strap. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new 1911. I've recently cycled my aluminum framed compact 1911 back into the EDC routine and instantly remember why I like this pistol so much. I had been carrying an all steel CZ compact but for the last week or so, had switched to carrying a full size EAA Witness in 10mm due to the larger trigger guard and snowy weather. Moving to the lightweight 1911 in a good holster feels almost like I forgot to carry. You just don't feel it with you like you do with the heavier guns.

My holster preference is a Kramer Scabbard in horsehide. It does not really fit your set requirements, but if you should go the scabbard route, it's one of the best holsters out there.

Since there was no photo provided, I guess it's up to us to try to figure out what the gun looks like. OP, does your new 1911 look like this one?
    4b4f61326c118921b0fc3cba9c8ad7e4.jpg
    or, is it more like this one:
    Girls_with_Guns_1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom