• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    For Sale: Ruger M77 Heavy Barrel .308 Win Bolt Rifle. Bluing on the barrel is excellent with a few very minor scratches. The bore is mint. The prior owner claimed to have shot 20 rounds through it and I have shot 40 to 50 rounds of Black Hills Match ammo through it. The checkered walnut stock is in excellent condition with a few scratches and the worse spot near the forward swivel stud as shown in the pictures.

I purchased this rifle locally in 2009, and was told by the prior owner that he had purchased it from Keisler’s Police Supply in Jeffersonville, Indiana around 1986. He was told it was a police department trade-in hence the KPD 1 stamp on the bottom of the stock near the mag well. Whether that is true or not, who knows.

I called Ruger who confirmed this serial number left the factory with a heavy barrel in .308 Win. They were unable to tell who it was originally shipped to. I recall being told this was manufactured in either 1982 or 1984.

Comes with a Simmons Prohunter 3X9X40 Scope and a Hogue Rubber overmolded nylon sling. Also included is the owners manual…no other paperwork or box.

SOLD

http://s480.photobucket.com/user/fourdees_2008/library/Ruger M77

I prefer a face to face in the Southern Indiana area. I travel to and from Evansville regularly so I can meet up anywhere along the I-64 corridor. I am willing travel north on I-65, but not beyond Scottsburg.

Must be an Indiana resident verified by DL and prefer to see LTCH.

Please email me with any questions of if you desire more pictures.

The first posted “I’ll take it”, followed by a PM takes precedence over all other correspondence.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom