Learningto put pictures in INGO

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Nice, I have a MKII SS 4 1/2" tapered and a MKIII Hunter SS 5 1/2" Bull.... both are more accurate than most folks shooting them.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    I inherited mine in the SS model from my late grandfather.
    I recieved it and a Remington 22 rifle. First rifle he ever owned. My great grandfather bought for him in 1942.
    Even though I inhereited these guns I wouldn't trade them for all the gold in the world.
    Every year on March 1st, I bring them out and place a few rounds down range, in fond remembrance.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Have a MKI and a MKIII 22/45 like them both alot. The only one I like better is the High Standard. I still can't get pics to post, seems needlessly complicated compared to some. Course my computer skills are lacking as well.

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    Just picked up a 10" MK II from the classifieds here. Can't wait to get it to the range. My dad has one in stainless and it is deadly accurate. He regularly pops bowling pins one handed at 100 yards with open sights.

Bigbenc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I own several marks and no doubt they are mean plinkers and just as sweet to hunt with....nice piece

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    Have owned a MK2 like yours since 1982 and it even has a Ramline magazine release like the one in the picture. Great gun, easy to shoot. I have smooth zebrawood grips and a front sight (that looks stock but doesn't have the 'hook' that snags inside holsters) both accessories purchased from Magnum Grips of Arizona back in the 1980's. When I Google Magnum Grips, I find nothing, so the company must be out of business.

Top Bottom