• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You'll be glad you did. It makes the trigger amazing. Never had an issue with light strikes. It has a nice clean break, no slop.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    :rockwoot:

Nice. Can't wait to try this out. The old Ruger Mk ii's had such a nice trigger right out of the box.

This'll get rid of that stupid mag disconnect as well.

You'll be glad you did. It makes the trigger amazing. Never had an issue with light strikes. It has a nice clean break, no slop.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Anyone running the VQ trigger kit? Looks like it’s a full ignition control kit with sear, disco, hammer, and trigger. Looks snazzy for under $100.
    I installed the mk2 kit in my mark 3 22/45 (doing so you remove the magazine disconnect safety feature) and my trigger pull is one and one eighth pounds (yes 1 1/8 pounds) and I couldn’t even install the volquartsen hammer! It was too tight to fit on the volquartsen bushing!
    Pull is lighter crisper and adjustable for pre/over travel
    min my opinion it’s a great upgrade to ruger pistols

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I just wish the stock triggers were as good as they used to be. My Mark II I used to have was manufactured a long time ago.....and it had an awesome stock trigger. I used to ring torso sized steel at 200 yards with that pistol at about a 65 - 70% hit rate and at 100 yards at 90+ %. Maybe not great for some people, but that's about the most accurate I have ever been with any pistol.

Seems like anymore, almost all recently manufactured firearms come with heavy/gritty/terrible triggers. I pretty much end up replacing all stock triggers these days.

I installed the mk2 kit in my mark 3 22/45 (doing so you remove the magazine disconnect safety feature) and my trigger pull is one and one eighth pounds (yes 1 1/8 pounds) and I couldn’t even install the volquartsen hammer! It was too tight to fit on the volquartsen bushing!
    Pull is lighter crisper and adjustable for pre/over travel
    min my opinion it’s a great upgrade to ruger pistols

Top Bottom