• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This rifle is nearly new. One range trip and approximately 60 rounds. See pics for features on the Ruger polymer stock. Stock sights - no upgrades. Comes with three 20 round Ruger magazines and the scabbard shown in the photos. There is not a mark or a nick on this rifle anywhere.

Asking $750 no trades at this time. Meet FTF with cash and show me your LTCH. I live on the SW side of Indy and will drive up to an hour to meet with you if needed.

PM if interested.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Beachhead40 has pointed out that the stock on this Mini 14 is identical to the ATI stock that he has on his AK. My response is that this gun was ordered from Ruger through my LGS and I haven't changed anything. But I was curious so I went to the Ruger site to see if they identified the source of the stock. They do not have that information on the web site but look at the picture they have of this rifle:

Look close and you can see the ATI logo letters on the side of the stock.

Then I took a close look at my Mini 14 and in the same location as the ATI letters in the photo above, there is a Ruger logo.

And if you look at the recoil pad on my Mini 14 you will get this:

Sharp eyes, Beachhead40! Looks like Ruger has been using ATI for at least a few years and has since dropped putting their logo on the stock. The overmolded grip is from ATI as well. There you have it - full disclosure and we all learn something new today.

This is a really nice, new rifle with a couple of extras thrown in. Christmas is coming - get it now! You know she wants it.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    No need to worry about ammo - Gander Mountain has a huge supply of .223 and 5.56. Piles of it (as seen on 11/12/14). Now is the time to buy this Mini 14.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom