• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneckbuckeye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Sheridan
    Buddy of mine possibly wants to buy my mini 30, haven't seen one for sale for a while, its in excellent shape, what's it worth? This not a thread trying to sell this gun to someone on this forum, just want opinions on it value.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Buddy of mine possibly wants to buy my mini 30, haven't seen one for sale for a while, its in excellent shape, what's it worth? This not a thread trying to sell this gun to someone on this forum, just want opinions on it value.

Never let someone price your gun, cause your going to have guys low-balling you or guys giving you an out of this world price:rolleyes: Your gun is only worth, what people are willing to pay. check around & do your homework:twocents:

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Mini thirties need a heavy duty hammer spring to fire com bloc ammo with its hard primers. Wolf sells them.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Gun Blue Book puts a Non Stainless Mini Thirty at :
    98%-$450
    95%-$405
    90%-$375
    80%-$335
    70%-$300

Gunbroker is paying about $100 more than Blue Book (Mini-14 and Mini-30 usually are), and the asking prices (they don't seem to sell much at this price) are another $100-$150 above that.

Throw in a good scope, mags, folding stock, ammo, or tactical under-roos, and your price can climb.

I love the guns, used to have 3, mine never need anything but more ammo and a good cleaning, I bought at $250 in the 80"s, sold for 3x that when Obama was running for Pres. Capitalism Rocks!

I hope this helped.

Top Bottom