• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If you get the TRS 25, you'll probably want to mount it as far rearward as you can stand it to help the pistol balance better. BUT with the heavy barrel you have, that may not matter much. (I have a PacLite aluminum upper on my Mk II 22/45. I had to have my PSA red dot back pretty far or it made the gun too front heavy).

You may be able to find a Burris FF II (they're now on to the III) for about the same price as the TRS25, though. If you wanted a much lighter and smaller RDS, I suggest that. I now have the FF II on my 22/45 and it's fantastic.

mikew773

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Kokomo
    IMG_20191010_072718 resized.jpg I installed an Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Kit for Ruger Mk IV 22/45 in my 22/45. They also make one for the Ruger Mk IV. It is a 4.5lb trigger pull. I also installed an Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit in my M&P Pro Core 9, and also used the 4lb spring supplied in the kit. I'm very happy with both triggers and really like the consistency when using both guns.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So I ordered and received a Vortex crossfire red dot from A&A. After reviews and the price had to support small Hoosier business. Now to continue the wait from Ruger for the rail that is on backorder.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So I ordered and received a Vortex crossfire red dot from A&A. After reviews and the price had to support small Hoosier business. Now to continue the wait from Ruger for the rail that is on backorder.

Yeah, I felt the same way. I bought a Venom from Alan for my MKII. I bought a scope for my 10/22 from him a few years ago so I now all my Ruger's have AA products on them.:)

Top Bottom