• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    Here it is... Ruger P94 with maybe 100 rounds through it total. Very clean, super nice shooter. I have one mag and a fobus paddle holster, and would like to trade for another .40 OR perhaps another caliber if you have ammo to go along (I have about 200 rounds of ammo + 20 rounds Hornady Critical Defense for the .40)

What do you have?

and if you have any interest I have a Blade CX2 r/c helicopter with lipo battery and a few upgrades to throw in... value roughtly 100.00

Id like something a little smaller and easier to carry... this thing is built like a TANK!
    picture.php

picture.php

Im in Noblesville, and will drive about 20 miles or so out of my way to trade... so if you are far and dont want to drive-need not apply:):

Last edited:

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    If you post a picture of the slide stop side I could answer that for you... Is there a little black square with a plunger to the rear to the slide stop? That would be an easy indicator. Or, if you have field stripped it, does the barrel have a hangy link-like component underneath the breech end (piece you push the takedown pin through)?

Sorry if I'm confusing!

Thanks-

Top Bottom