WTS: Ruger PC9 9mm Police Carbine Rifle with Millett RDS, 4 Mags, Ammo - Fishers Area

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CWZ

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    ** SOLD **

** All reasonable offers considered - PM me! **

Hello INGO. I have for sale a used Ruger PC9 Police Carbine 9mm Rifle with goodies. I bought this to help a widow when her husband passed and have never even fired it. Condition is very good. It's just a little too heavy for my son - it's a solid rifle. This gun is patterned after the Ruger 10/22.

Gun comes with everything in photos - rifle, Millett Red Dot Sight with rings (know red dot works when I bought but not sure of battery condition at this time), and what I'm told are 1 30-round mag, 2 20-round mags, and 1 10 round mag. Also included are some 9mm handloads if you want them that came to me with the rifle. I have the original box but no manuals (they are available online).

I am told some of these are marked as actual "Police" models; this one is not. Also, there were 2 versions of sights - ghost ring and notch and post. This unit has the standard notch and post sights.

Asking $800.00 cash. I gave $900 for the bundle to help the widow out and know I slightly overpaid. All I have to go on is completed auctions at Gunbroker and $800 seems fair to me for the lot. These are getting more rare as production stopped in 2006.

Read more about the rifle here: Ruger Police Carbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Located in Fishers area and not willing to travel much. Can meet at 116th and Allisonville or 116th and 69 area. I require to see valid Indiana D/L and am glad to show you mine. No information recorded.

PM to discuss further. Please do not bump this thread with questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom