• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    Has anyone here installed the Franklin Armory binary trigger for the ruger pc9 charger breakdown pistol? I'm trying to get info on it . Is it just a plug in play option or do u need to upgrade parts to run it reliable?

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    It’s plug and play
    Thanks for confirming. I'm glad to hear it's not going to be a headache after I switch it over.... I bought one of those rare breed frt triggers for a ar-9 and it was nothing but a headache to get it to run reliably I changed out buffers , gas tubes and gas blocks and even messaged the owner Lawrence on fb I finally said screw it and sold it ..

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Has anyone here installed the Franklin Armory binary trigger for the ruger pc9 charger breakdown pistol? I'm trying to get info on it . Is it just a plug in play option or do u need to upgrade parts to run it reliable?
    It’s an easy install on the PC Charger but the 22 charger was a little harder because of room to work with. They are fun guns to shoot. Pic of my Charger

27B54B48-C5FE-4297-BF3C-A01C37A3A9B8.jpeg

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    It’s an easy install on the PC Charger but the 22 charger was a little harder because of room to work with. They are fun guns to shoot. Pic of my Charger

View attachment 192935
    That's one sharp Ruger you got there. So, how many happy sticks have you burned thru? Have you timed how quickly you can empty a happy stick? I'll bet it's a blast!

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    That's one sharp Ruger you got there. So, how many happy sticks have you burned thru? Have you timed how quickly you can empty a happy stick? I'll bet it's a blast!
    It is a blast to shooting but I have never timed how fast it is. I can tell you it’s fast and you can hold it on target easy. You can burn up a gong with it. Now my 22 charger I shoot it all the time because of price of ammo and it’s also fast and a blast to shoot.

Top Bottom