• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Over the last 28 years I've bought 7 Rugers. I'm a big fan. I just sent them my first complaint regarding the way to skinny grip on my new MkIII 22/45. Waiting for their response.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I am glad I read this thread. Nice to hear all the good words about Ruger. I have a P89 and a P97. Had both for many years and no problems. I have been eye balling the 77/44. Wife wants me start going hunting again.

aswbmw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    noblesville, in
    not to bash Ruger but I have a SR9C and have tried to fire about 3-400 rounds through it and have only gotten through a full mag once. The shell will either not extract, jam in the chamber, or the trigger will not reset.. Took it back to the gunshop he cleaned it and said he thought it sounded like it was just breaking itself in(still happening after the next 50 rnds). Gonna wait till weather is better and try another 3-400 and see if anything improves. I might get to try their costumer service unfortunately.

B

thabombsquad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Logansport
    i have always had great luck with rugers! great products and great customer service. i try to recommend them to anyone just getting into the whole gun community. great products for the price!

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Between the 2 of us we have 4 Ruger's with 1 more in layaway. When my husband bought his SR22 it didn't have the extra grips in the box. He contacted Ruger and after providing proof he had bought the gun and was an American citizen, they shipped him the set he was missing. +1 on Ruger

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Between the 2 of us we have 4 Ruger's with 1 more in layaway. When my husband bought his SR22 it didn't have the extra grips in the box. He contacted Ruger and after providing proof he had bought the gun and was an American citizen, they shipped him the set he was missing. +1 on Ruger

?
    Interesting since citizenship is not a requirement to purchase the weapon in the first place...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    not to bash Ruger but I have a SR9C and have tried to fire about 3-400 rounds through it and have only gotten through a full mag once. The shell will either not extract, jam in the chamber, or the trigger will not reset.. Took it back to the gunshop he cleaned it and said he thought it sounded like it was just breaking itself in(still happening after the next 50 rnds). Gonna wait till weather is better and try another 3-400 and see if anything improves. I might get to try their costumer service unfortunately.

B

That's not right. Call Ruger and ship it back.

I'm assuming you have tried more than one type of ammo, and a different mag. If that is correct, call Ruger and you should not have any issues getting them to take care of it for you. I would not burn any more expensive ammo waiting for it to "break in".

Top Bottom