Recently bought an LC9 and this came in the mail today:

P1010068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Who fixed it and how did you do it?? Thank you so much...

Funny thing is..I actually had this exact hat in my shopping cart on their website, just have not placed my order yet..

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Well poop, I didnt get a cool hat when i bought my 1911

Hahaha scratch that, you said ruger and i read Remington.

Im dumb.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I got one of those too for sending in a suggestion to the CEO several months ago. Looks just like it and is now one of my favorite hats. Was a great surprise and a nice way for Ruger to reach out to it's customers without breaking the bank.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I got one of those too for sending in a suggestion to the CEO several months ago. Looks just like it and is now one of my favorite hats. Was a great surprise and a nice way for Ruger to reach out to it's customers without breaking the bank.

Same here. I sent an email through the Tell the CEO program and a little while later a hat, a couple decals, and a printed note from Mr. Fifer "thanking me for supporting Ruger." pretty nice gesture IMO.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm a new gun owner myself, and so far only have purchased 2 guns....

-sr9c
    -10/22

and I am very happy with my purchases and with Ruger through and through. I am glad they are an "American" gun company, and I appreciate them seemingly trying to make an effort to provide good quality firearms with an affordable price tag. It makes feel even better to hear stories like this... I am all for a company that makes an effort to show extra appreciation to their customers.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    That is a very smart move for the Ruger Company.
    What it cost them to wrap & mail this to a customer a few times over and "spread the love" to their new owners is savvy and good business sense.
    Look what's happening here...1 forum member gets something that he didn't expect as a spiff/freebee, and now he is "spreading the love" FOR RUGER. He's taken up the charge for Ruger, becoming yet another happy customer. It's brilliant marketing and one that other US companies should take note of.
    **BTW, good looking hat too..!!**

wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    That is a very smart move for the Ruger Company.
    What it cost them to wrap & mail this to a customer a few times over and "spread the love" to their new owners is savvy and good business sense.
    Look what's happening here...1 forum member gets something that he didn't expect as a spiff/freebee, and now he is "spreading the love" FOR RUGER. He's taken up the charge for Ruger, becoming yet another happy customer. It's brilliant marketing and one that other US companies should take note of.
    **BTW, good looking hat too..!!**

That's exactly what I told my wife. It's small things like that, that make the difference when the time comes to buy another gun. You can spend 30-40 K on a car and they don't send you shiat except for a payment book.

Top Bottom