• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    Finally have enough rounds down range to review this.Ive put twelve different types of ammo through it,one failure to feed out of 1000 rounds.Bolts locked back Everytime a mags empty.Ive got the twenty inch barrel,shoots good groups out to 375 yards.Probably will do good further out if I had a better place to do it.Its way lighter than my old PSA AR10.My only real complaint is it gets hot pretty quickly.During break in it dinged my brass some,after adjusting the gas block to 2 dings disappeared.I love it and would be comfortable trusting my life with it. IMG_20230402_221505.jpg IMG_20230402_221407.jpg IMG_20230330_195910.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230402_221440.jpg
      IMG_20230402_221440.jpg
      464.4 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    How's the weight and balance with that 20"? I've been looking at these for a while, and am kind of torn between the two options. The big appeal to me is the lighter weight and trimmer overall rifle compared to other .308 ARs, and as such the 16" is what I initially thought I wanted. I got to handle one at NRAAM and really liked the feel of it.

On the other hand 16" seems like a very short tube for a .308, and I imagine it leaves a lot on the table ballistically compared to the 20" gun (not to mention likely adds a lot of muzzle blast!). I'm thinking the 20" might be a smarter buy, but haven't had a chance to handle on in person and am curious how it compares to the 16" in actual use.

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    How's the weight and balance with that 20"? I've been looking at these for a while, and am kind of torn between the two options. The big appeal to me is the lighter weight and trimmer overall rifle compared to other .308 ARs, and as such the 16" is what I initially thought I wanted. I got to handle one at NRAAM and really liked the feel of it.

On the other hand 16" seems like a very short tube for a .308, and I imagine it leaves a lot on the table ballistically compared to the 20" gun (not to mention likely adds a lot of muzzle blast!). I'm thinking the 20" might be a smarter buy, but haven't had a chance to handle on in person and am curious how it compares to the 16" in actual use.
    7.3 lbs. Out of the box.I can't tell much difference after handling both.I went with the twenty to get better accuracy for what to me is long range.

Top Bottom