• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcsd372

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Columbus
    I guess I'm old fashioned but I like the Single Six better. A "10 shooter" just doesn't seem right for a western style revolver.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Just goy my e-mail today from Ruger about it, looks nice, and since my single-action .22 slot is still open... hmmm...

Strike comment, no speedloaders, I see the load gate now...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Heavy retail price and long overdue...:twocents:
    Ruger's MSRP prices on their site are usually much higher than what they actually end up retailing.

As an example, I got my Super Redhawk for 700-something and they list it as 999. I got it at Cabela's, so you could expect to get it even cheaper somewhere else.

ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    And not 2 months after my brand new single six. Oh well if wanted a ten shot I would have gotten A S&W 617 although they are a bit salty.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Also depends on if you can actually get them. My local shop can't get ahold of any Ruger SR1911's, he's had 4 ordered since last month, said all the large chain stores and retailers are getting theirs before the small private shops...

I'd hate to go out an order one of these Single Tens and have a 3-4 month wait...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When I first saw this I immediately thought "I want one". Good chance it will be very high on my to get list.

Big Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Got Mine

I picked up one a couple of weeks ago for $489 and I LIKE it. It's shiny and has purty handles. Seriously it is a very good looking gun. It has a good, slightly heavy feel for a .22 handgun. You can feel the quality when handling and shooting this gun. It is very accurate and easy to sight in. I really like the fiber optic sights, similar to what I use on my bows.
    Loading and unloading is easy and it's nice to have the extra rounds when playing err... target shooting with friends. This gun just really looks and feels good. :draw:

Top Bottom