• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Finally was able to score one today:rockwoot: been looking for over a year. Had my hands on one when they were first released but it was a raffle gun and not for sale. I've never ran across another one until today. It had to follow me home. Also scored an INGO sticker while there. Oh yeah it was at Blythes in Valpo.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Finally was able to score one today:rockwoot: been looking for over a year. Had my hands on one when they were first released but it was a raffle gun and not for sale. I've never ran across another one until today. It had to follow me home. Also scored an INGO sticker while there. Oh yeah it was at Blythes in Valpo.

Congrats! I should have bought the one I held earlier this year, screwed that pooch! :): Haven't seen one locally again since. :noway:

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    My brother looked at it yesterday at Blythe's, but said no due to price. Hopefully you were able to talk them down.

I have one and love it!

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Congratz! Just picked up a SR9c a couple of days ago - my first gun. My next gun (after the gun/slush fund recovers) will be an SR1911.

I'm new to gun forums. Is it appropriate to ask what you had to give for it?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Congratz! Just picked up a SR9c a couple of days ago - my first gun. My next gun (after the gun/slush fund recovers) will be an SR1911.

Welcome to the forum... SR9c is a great gun!!

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County

I like Rugers have a couple of them. I don't have an SR9c but I'm pretty sure your going to like it. I don't discuss $$$ but will say I paid what I thought was a fair price given the lack of availability of them.

Jneal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    You got lucky. Been looking myself and haven't found one yet. Now with all the gun buying panic happening it'll probably take me even longer to find one.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Has your trigger improved with use? I thought about having a trigger job done on mine but was advised to put several hundred rounds through it first. It is my first 1911.

Mine was very good out of the box. I did take some 1,000 grit sand paper on a piece of glass, and polish the flat surfaces of all of the internals, and removed any rough spots I could find on any contact parts, but it was good enough to start out with, that I didn't notice much difference.

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    My trigger was pretty good right out of the box. Used mine this weekend for the NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructors course and fired roughly 750 rounds through it. No issues at all. I love this pistol. I have been very happy with this purchase.

Top Bottom