• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Any input on the best price for a Ruger SR22? Buds has them for $320 cash and $329 credit but, you got the FFL charge and the hassle if something goes wrong. What about the FFL charge, what like $20 and does the FFl charge sales tax?

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Any input on the best price for a Ruger SR22? Buds has them for $320 cash and $329 credit but, you got the FFL charge and the hassle if something goes wrong. What about the FFL charge, what like $20 and does the FFl charge sales tax?

I know we paid about 379 for my wifes. but that was right after all the hub bub, but money well spent my wife carries it all the time and no problems what so ever with it.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Guy as USDS gave me a great deal on mine. Maybe not quite as cheap as GB but the final numbers came out about the same and I'll always support a local guy if I can.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

tws63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    jennings county

if firearm is coming in from out of state FFL should not charge you sales tax.
    The FFL is not selling u anything.
    there fore no sales tax.
    ive seen transfer fees from $5 - $20 in the south indy area.
    i charge $10.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Bought mine at BGF for $329+tax. It was impulse buying and couldn't return it (I called the next day). I finally came to terms of keeping it and get my wife to carry it once she decides to get a LTCH. I read it's a great .22 (I also looked at Sig Mosquito and Walter P22). BGF also had it in Pink.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Did a lot of research.. Ky gun Co. had the best I could find at 299 and free shipping no sales tax. The xfer charge was going to be 25, so 325. But as I was calling around getting the xfer charge comparison Bandis decided they wanted my business soooo thanks for the input and I have my SR22.

Top Bottom