• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bloodman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    considering a Ruger SR 40c, has anyone had any experience with this gun? I looked on gun broker and I don`t see any used for sale, so does this mean the ones that are bought new are kept. Any comments will be appreciated

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    We have one. Don't shoot it often but like it. It's really my wife's and sometimes makes it's way into her purse. It's a nice gun to carry. It's not huge, pretty light, and works well with the Blackhawk holster. I did have it out yesterday and and shot great. Never have had an issue with it. Not crazy about the safety, it's like all the rest of the guns that come out these days, small, not handy, and the geometry isn't really right for your thumb. But that's the only thing that I can say bad about it, and at $405, it was a pretty good buy. Came with compact mag and full size mag with grip extension. FYI, even with the compact mag, it will fit your hand.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My brother has one that is his primary EDC and he loves it. I have shot it at the range and its a very easy shooting gun and would consider buying one if I was in the market for a new CC EDC.

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    I have one and overall I'm happy with it. Not my EDC but easy to conceal/carry and very reliable (probably at or around 1k rounds through mine, no problems). My only complaint is that my fully loaded mags can be difficult to lock into place sometimes.

Top Bottom