• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I love mine. I've been carrying it for about 3 months in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. I haven't had one issue with it and have fired approximately 1000 rounds through it. Trigger is on spot and it's very easy to carry.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Yes (I like it alot). I've owned (2) glocks, (2) m&p's, (1) FNP, and others and the SR9C fits my hand the best and for me it points and shoots best. However, I also had and sold a Kahr CM9 which I now want again and so my SR9c is in the "classified" section. I will however buy another when I can afford to have both. Right now just prefer to have an even smaller CCW pistol since I got a Colt 1911 for X-mas!

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Great carry gun. You won't be disappointed with the purchase. I have about 500 rounds through mine with no issues. Only issue i had was during break in when it gave me some issues feeding hollow points. It only seemed to be with federal hydra shok that it happened. No problems after I went through a couple hundred rounds though.

Cassada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Bought mine used with no box at the 1500. Cleaned the carry grime and grease off and have had no problems. Mine is all black and the finish can take a beating. The trigger is smooth and crisp. I carry m,ine in a REMORA holster. It is a great all purpose holster. I previously tried to carry a bodyguard .380 and a PF-9 couldnt get over the pocket pistol double action trigger combo. SR9c is a great carry pistol, just wishj mags were cheaper.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Love mine, I got it in march and it has been my main carry gun ever since. carries well, shoots well, and its damn reliable. I carry it in a crossbreed and its super comfortable (ive slept in it before) I would definitely recommend a sr9c in a crossbreed supertuck. An excellent combo if you ask me.

Top Bottom