WTS: Ruger Takedown 10/22 with Box Bag and Extras - Hornet Parts Kit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    Item: Ruger Takedown 10/22
    Location: Scottsburg IN - I do travel to Indy a few days a week - closest location gets precedence

Option 1:

Package one will include the original box, bag/backpack, Synthetic stock, modded wooden stock (fits great), stainless receiver and barrel, original lock and Ruger manual, original 10 round mag, and Ruger BX-25 mag still in package. Gun has an automatic lock back bolt as well.

Price: $350

Option 2:

Everything listed above will be included. This option will also include a Hornet Custom Red Baron TPK. This is brand new never used.

Price: $440

Option 3:

This option will include everything in option 1 & 2 but will also include a Bushnell 3x9x40 scope and Millet rings.

Price: $525

i wil not sell the Hornet Kit by itself unless I have someone buy the gun first. Then I will sell the scope and TPK separately. If we meet in Indy we must meet where I will be working that day or close to it. I am flexible if you would like to meet in Southern Indiana.

PM will work for contact on questions or offers. May consider trades for handguns but would mainly like to sell.

c7030209d83c34db9c1b48cac11c63fb_zps43932013.jpg

080981bbcb62724bc22ceacdd059de53_zps2f1a8fb7.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom