• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Usually I come out of Gander Mountain scratching my head and wondering how they think their guns are worth the tag price. Was in there yesterday just feeling up some Ruger and Uberti single actions (starting to collect them) and they had a gently used Vaquero, Polished Stainless, with the wood grips in 45 LC 4-5/8" barrel.
    At first I thought the tag price of $529.00 was high but after doing some searching on the net, even with it being used, the price looks to be mid range. I've bought two BlackHawks in the last month and the wife says no more till after vacation in August :( but she's ok with the Gander Mountain layaway plan and pick it up in Sept :D That's after vacation.

Give me some thoughts on the price and does GM deal on their used guns ? I'm thinking $500.00 would be a decent buy, it's one I would keep and pass down to the Grandson.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    Around Indy they won't deal on used.
    A used one for $529, no way.
    Bud's lists a new 5.5" Vaquero for $513.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Did some trading FTF this eve with another INGO member that told me Gander Mountain has 100% markup on their used guns. He had a very good friend that was a Gun Dept. manager at the local store. He also said the sales people have a range they can deal on used guns, up to 10 % off the tag price and inventory they have had for awile (1 year) they can discount deeper yet. May have to make a trip back up there and do some dealing and see how true this is.

Top Bottom