• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have a Ruger Yukon Air Rifle for sale. Quiet enough for backyard practice and good enough to take some squirrels. I got this to use for squirrels instead of my 22 but have only used it to practice in my backyard. No disappointment here. It makes two sounds: first the sound when the pellet leaves the barrel and second when the pellet hits the target. The second sound is louder than the first. No complaints from neighbors and we all have small yards. The built in suppressor takes the edge off of the report. I was hoping to use this in the woods to take out some squirrels without letting all of them know what I was up to. This is a single shot, break action rifle. Well made and very accurate with a rifled barrel. The sights on it are good. The scope that came with it is fine in full daylight. The scope is not mounted and comes as shown with mounting rings. I will also throw in two nearly new cans of pellets.

This gun feels and handles like a real rifle. It is not child sized like may air rifles on the market. I am 6'-2" and the stock fits me. If you have been thinking about an air rifle, this is a very good deal.

The rifle is in very good condition with a couple of small mars on the wood stock. Otherwise like new.

Price is $125.00. I can meet you in Indianapolis N,E,W & S. Thanks for looking.

7tvCl7B.jpg
    [/IMG]

Top Bottom