• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This is an idea we have been considering for some time. I'd like to see a locked "RULES" subforum, with TOS, General Forum Conduct, Classifieds Rules, Site Supporter and Site Advertiser info, and FAQ as their own threads. That way everything is in one place, but still somewhat broken up and easy to reference separate sections. Stickies could still be placed at the top of relevant subforums, with links pointing back to the appropriate "RULES" thread.

That's the best idea on here. Who are you anyway? You act like your a moderator of some sort? :dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This is an idea we have been considering for some time. I'd like to see a locked "RULES" subforum, with TOS, General Forum Conduct, Classifieds Rules, Site Supporter and Site Advertiser info, and FAQ as their own threads. That way everything is in one place, but still somewhat broken up and easy to reference separate sections. Stickies could still be placed at the top of relevant subforums, with links pointing back to the appropriate "RULES" thread.

My name is Pami, and I support this message.

I'm Bill of Rights, and I also support the above messages. It would be (comparatively) easy to just post a sticky at the top of each forum linking directly to the FAQ sections most relevant, though a few would bring some consternation...General Firearms Discussion comes to mind... in which the whole FAQ is relevant, all the way to Long Guns forum, which would only need the mention of the fact that long guns are mostly unregulated under IN state law and the general, common sense rules such as but not limited to nudity, profanity, insulting, etc.

That's the best idea on here. Who are you anyway? You act like your a moderator of some sort? :dunno:

Gee... that couldn't possibly be because of the
    moderator.gif
    tag under his name, could it? :laugh: :lmfao: :): :rofl::p

Thanks to all for the supportive comments of and about Fenway and the mod staff. I speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate them, and those who made them.

Blessings,
    Bill

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

+1 here. That's a great idea. Now...let's put it to a vote, voting of course for those people who will represent us. And then let's have those people vote on it however they want, regardless of the desires of the general populace. Then, a separate group of voted-in voters will vote on the same idea the other voted-in voters voted on, then one main voter (Fenway) can sign the official "bill", and then declare his own changes in a bill that doesn't require voting.

Simple. This shouldn't take any time at all.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Sorry if I'm missing something but what is the reason for the 50 post minimum ?

To encourage site participation.

The classifieds here should be a benefit for active INGO members, not just a place for strangers to snipe up the good deals.

Stick around and I'll bet you'll understand.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    1) This thread has run its course. Thanks to all who have offered to help; we'll be in touch if we decide to use your talents.

2) The whole "we have a FAQ?" thing is getting really old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom