• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Is it me or is it just sad that common sense needs to be put in to a video?
    It was a pretty good video. Well done and thought out. I'm just sad that we live in a time where that actually has to be put in a video.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Is it me or is it just sad that common sense needs to be put in to a video?
    It was a pretty good video. Well done and thought out. I'm just sad that we live in a time where that actually has to be put in a video.

I've called it UNcommon sense for some time now. Every since I realized that those with it are in the minority.

I'd prefer my Glock to a fire extinguisher though.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I noticed an editing problem. When the guy was walking up to the glass doors, there was no sign. Then as the door closed there was suddenly a 30.06 sign on it. Must have been made in Texas.

I'll take my pistol over a fire extinguisher or chair any day.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    :+1:

If only more people carried. But for those of us that do, I think this is the first option.
    Something I see a LOT of persons doing is focusing on the thought that you have to have a Firearms to Fight an Active Shooter Scenario. Hell there are quite a few who seem to think that it takes a Firearm to fight a fight.

Maybe I was brought up differently. I was always told that I am the Weapon, and everything us is just tools to do the job... :dunno:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Something I see a LOT of persons doing is focusing on the thought that you have to have a Firearms to Fight an Active Shooter Scenario. Hell there are quite a few who seem to think that it takes a Firearm to fight a fight.

Maybe I was brought up differently. I was always told that I am the Weapon, and everything us is just tools to do the job... :dunno:

Indeed. I'd rather come outta the booth swinging a computer monitor or battery backup, than cower in fear. Just have to keep choke points & sight lines in mind as well as be resolute & ferocious in defense of your most precious asset.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    BUT hey! If the government took away our guns, there would be no problems to run, hide, or fight with.

On a more serious note, that is an amazing training video that all people need to see. It happens in the blink of an eye, you should always have a plan in place whether it be school, work, or wherever. Know your routes and tools around you ahead of time. It's hard for the average person to keep their cool in situations like that.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

While I like the thought that some here think the Run and Hide part should be omitted, remember this is for the general public. - We are not the general public. Modify this video to suite your training and mindset.

A video that strictly said fight, might get ignored by those not confident enough to think they could successfully. We must educate everyone, if you've already been educated beyond this video, then well done!

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Don't forget you can fire the fire extinguisher into the face of the shooter. I have used some dry chem and it goes all over the place and doesn't taste good. The cold one will also hurt. Then beat the #%^%$ off of the shooter.

Top Bottom