• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Is rural kings gun counter open on sundays? I know some places dont sell guns on sundays. Sunday is my only day off and rural king had a shotgun i want.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    The one in martinsville does. I've never bought there but have seen several people buy on Sunday.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I'm in agreement with everyone above in that the Rural King stores in my area also do Sunday gun sales but when questions of this type come up it's best to just call or check the website of the merchant in question .

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The gun counter hours in some stores are different from the main store hours, but pretty sure they're open on Sundays.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Does anyone know when the new Rural King in Greenwood is opening? I think the banner on the front of the store just says "coming soon"

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    ^^ When I ask one of their reps. on -line, they told me it looked like April 19-20. It can't be soon enough for me. I always stop at the Martinsville store when I go down to see my son and grandson

TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    The one in martinsville does. I've never bought there but have seen several people buy on Sunday.

If you buy one in Martinsville, bring a locking gun case and lock. They are in within a 1000 feet of a school and can they not let you walk out the door without the gun being in a locked case.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    If you buy one in Martinsville, bring a locking gun case and lock. They are in within a 1000 feet of a school and can they not let you walk out the door without the gun being in a locked case.

Do you have to walk across school property to get from the front door to the parking lot? Otherwise, this is absolute BS. The level of misinformation is mind boggling.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Martinsville is required to lock up per BATF. Greenwood opening date is "Targeted" for opening 1st week of April. It will open as soon as it is ready, per Danny. As soon as the date is fixed, myself or someone else will post it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Martinsville is required to lock up per BATF. Greenwood opening date is "Targeted" for opening 1st week of April. It will open as soon as it is ready, per Danny. As soon as the date is fixed, myself or someone else will post it.

Based on what law?

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I can't say any. And the BATF likley can not either. Just know what I was told in the meeting with the the nice BATF lady. I think the school must own property right there. That would explain it. As the law is 1000 from a school property. Not from a school building

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I've seen the gun selection and prices in Rural King, and I must say they're both surprisingly very good.
    I'm intending on buying my wife here first CCW there, a Ruger LCRx.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Thanks for the info made a trip to kokomo today and came home with a new kid i'll post a thread about it in the long gun section after i put some shots through it...if i can wait that long

Top Bottom