• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsiawd2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2013
    Columbus
    Has anyone seen the Rural King ad for Thanksgiving day and Black Friday yet? Just curious if they are going to have any firearms deals. I read on another site that some people received the ad in the mail already.

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Some decent deals.

Page four, the Sig 1911 comes with three "clips" !!!...wow.

I noticed this too. I try to remember that I used to not understand the difference between a mag and a clip, but to see it in print... <sigh>.

*Really* nice price on their SR22 pistols!

They got it right for the Ruger 10/22. Feel better now? :rolleyes:

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    The 715 is okay....my friend bought one at the 1500....it's a little tack driver...however, almost all the probs associated with the 715 deal with he magazine....more specifically, the magazine do not seat well and it causes quite a lot of failures to feed...easily fixed, but still a nuisance when you first get it...again, my friend's 715 is quite the shooter

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I was in the Kokomo stir a few weeks back and noticed they sold a bunch of High Point handguns, what a joke, they sell junk Chinese crap and junk firearms...

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    I was in the Kokomo stir a few weeks back and noticed they sold a bunch of High Point handguns, what a joke, they sell junk Chinese crap and junk firearms...

So I guess the gun shops you go to don't sell any junk firearms and let me guess, you don't have a single piece of chinese crap in your home? Not sure where you shop but all of that stuff is in any store you go into my friend, as far as the cheap chinese crap as you call it and all stores that I have been in that sell handguns sell some type of so called junk handguns. Not everybody can buy Wilson's and Les Baer's like you.:bowdown:

If you don't care for Rural King just come out and say it, it will make you feel better.:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Junk Guns?! I was in the one in Bloomington and they had Sigs, Remingtons, and Gloc....k...s.....oh yeah, I see your point.

:):

1401king

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Top Bottom