• ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Never heard of a Rual King before

I hadn't either until a little over five years ago. Now I get the shakes if I don't get to one at least once a week. Their regular prices are usually 5 - 10% lower then Wally World and when they run sales they drop the prices even more. RK is tough to be.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I noticed this deal going on in the sunday paper. Great deal for a gun but too bad it wasn't for ammo as well because then their prices may have been closer to actual retail value. :n00b:

The sale is for "ANYTHING" you can fit in a 5gal bucket including ammo. Only thing excluded is anything in the sales flyer or anything on price buster

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    The Rural King in Decatur is going to start carrying guns. I'm hoping this means they will have more ammo in stock, and at reasonable prices. During the panic they rarely had ammo and when they did it was overpriced. Things seem to be getting settled down now. Prices are returning to normal. They had a sale a few weeks ago where if you bought 6 boxes of ammo(at 10% off) you got a free ammo can.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    For those who have never heard of Rural King or did not know there was one so close by, you can go to www.ruralking.com to find store locations. When I was in the Muncie location a couple of weeks ago, one of the associates told me that the plan was to sell guns in ALL Rural King locations by the end of the year. Muncie was not one of the original Rural King stores chosen by the corporate office to sell handguns and rifles in Jan/Feb of this year. Apparently, guns sales were good enough that Rural King HQ plans on expanding it. The Muncie location will be selling handguns and rifles in a week or two.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just about every one I've ever seen has been in an old K-Mart or Walmart after they built the super stores and moved out of the smaller locations.

True dat. Same for Tractor Supply...at least the one in Bedford and I think the one in Linton (IIRC)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I hadn't either until a little over five years ago. Now I get the shakes if I don't get to one at least once a week. Their regular prices are usually 5 - 10% lower then Wally World and when they run sales they drop the prices even more. RK is tough to be.

In Lafayette, thier prices are a lot higher then WM. PMC bronze 45acp- 29.99, PMC Xtac 12.99 and 14.99 for 20rds, Win 5.56 and 223 12.99 for 20rds. Yes, they have ammo, but most of it is overpriced. :rolleyes:

usafmora

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    North Vernon
    Went to the Rural King in Columbus, they had it but it was the 6 inch barrel and no mag cyl. So wife said she would wait for the one with the adjustable sites and mag cyl with it, the 6 inch was to heavy for her.:laugh:

Top Bottom