• ...and so much more!
  • radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    I seem to remember an INGOer coining the phrase "coon fingered" when referring to RK popcorn.

Where I come from "coon fingered" applies to people who like to pickup shiny things and handle them over & over ... in the manner of Raccoons taking jewelry and other shiny things ... if they really like it they will try to Wash & Eat it

[video=youtube;_KvZzk58fvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KvZzk58fvA[/video]

Last edited:

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    I used Walmart for ammo, very little at Dick's....I stopped there completely when there was no clerk in Guns and stuff. I used BigR in Michigan City and was quite happy. I found Rural King in Niles Michigan....no gunbuying but good ammo and lots of stuff. I go to Lafayette when I down there to Rural King.....good prices,ammo,magazines and lots of stuff. I get very good help and a manager said guns and ammo stays here. Big R was sold and the new people raised prices a lot.

I'm retired and single so a drive to Lafayette is a nice day adventure and a few gun stores there too. As soon as they cut the strait-jacket stuff I'm going.

+1 for RK @ Lafayette - good people.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And free popcorn!

Ah, the best popcorn always comes from public popcorn carts/bacteria farms.

Hope you're first in line!

Enjoy!

popcorn.jpg

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Was in the Columbus RK yesterday. Lots of plants for the garden, couple more posts for the electric fence. Gun counter had lots of guns and looked like plenty of ammo in 22 LR and 9mm. The local RK has been sold out recently.

Don

wsleigh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Greensburg
    Has anyone noticed that RK has redesigned the "Gun Barn" and the ammo and firearms selections appears smaller now? At least at the two located near me anyways. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Yeah, I'd be staying away from the free popcorn. Who knows what hands have been in there!!!!

Truthfully I don't eat it anyway, and that's only part of the reason.

I seem to remember an INGOer coining the phrase "coon fingered" when referring to RK popcorn.

:laugh:

Ah, the best popcorn always comes from public popcorn carts/bacteria farms.

Hope you're first in line!

Enjoy!

popcorn.jpg

Dayumn! Wonder if he got the "prize"?

I bet he's popping something, though. :):

I've seen some of the slack jaws that frequent Rural King. I ain't touching that popcorn.

They talk about the people of Walmart, Rural King is just as bad.

7hatGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Fairland
    Wife got her first gun at RK. Brother has purchased several from RK. Several buddies that have used them. Usually have decent deals and I have never heard a complaint from anyone regarding the RK in greenwood and shelbyville.

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Wife got her first gun at RK. Brother has purchased several from RK. Several buddies that have used them. Usually have decent deals and I have never heard a complaint from anyone regarding the RK in greenwood and shelbyville.

They will run specials with stellar deals on occasion.
    I don't usually buy new guns, but used, but I have bought new from there before for the same price others are wanting for used.
    I've even seen Cabelas do that, but rarely.

Top Bottom