• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I saw this posted already but I thought it only applied to one store. Muncie rural king is getting ARs, shotguns, rifles, and pistols in. Should be done in the next 3 weeks. Also found out from management there that this should happening to ALL rural kings.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    None in Logansport or Monticello RKs yet. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, since we frequent those stores at least a few times a month! Our bank account will suffer if they carry anything on the short list! :nailbite:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Martinsville has had them for quite some time. I stop and look every once in a while, prices seem to be a little higher than some LGS's, and a little lower than some. Not great, but not horrible. Their selection is decent, though.

Rickshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    I was in the Muncie Rural King Monday. I noticed the ammo/hunting area is being remodeled. I hope the prices are competitive.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    That s cool that RK is getting them. Ill have to check out Kendallville and Angola. Big R in Elkhart is just waiting for a shipment from corporate for there guns to go on sale. They are expecting them for the Christmas season..

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    RK and Big R are both fed from the same warehouses, I would imagine the prices will be similar. The Big R in Marion has had guns for some time, and if the pricing holds the same for their guns as it has for their other products, they wont have their doors beat down for their killer prices, but they wont be Dons guns expensive either...

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Lafayette has had them. Prices aren't great but aren't terrible. The people who work there don't know much of anything though

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    RK and Big R are both fed from the same warehouses, I would imagine the prices will be similar. The Big R in Marion has had guns for some time, and if the pricing holds the same for their guns as it has for their other products, they wont have their doors beat down for their killer prices, but they wont be Dons guns expensive either...

I've bought about 5 guns total from Big R, some from Marion and some from Wabash, before the mass shootings happened last year and their prices were always pretty reasonable. Since then their prices have gone up quite a bit and you're right people won't be beating down their doors to buy guns from them.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I was just there. Kokomo RK has a VERY well stocked gun department both handguns and long guns, and considering the times a well stocked ammo selection as well (no .22 that I saw though). Prices seemed reasonable.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    The Bloomington Rural King has had guns for about 1 1/2 months so far. I was in there a week ago and have plenty of ammo. Prices are OK at best, but they have weekly specials on ammo and guns. With the specials, you can get a decent price on the aforementioned items.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Great to see. New Castle RK doesn't have guns yet, but pretty fully stocked on ammo (aside from 22LR). 223/5.56 for days

Top Bottom