• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I should would like to know where them boys in hallville are able to get three guns of any type for $200 bucks or AR & AK's for $150-$225. Doesn't he realize those guys are all want a be's a real ganag banger wouldn't waste there time talking to a middle aged white guy in a button up shirt. That guy likes to make mountains out of mole hills.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Was a Fox 59 TV report on how to buy a firearm in Indy without background checks. Also made the statement that you can get any firearm without a background check at the Indy 1500 show.

Yep, I too would like to know where you can get an "AK-47" for $150, or one of those .223 AR-15s for about the same price!!!!!!

Really good reporting there Channel 59!!!!

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've lived in Indy for 15 years and did not know Haughville existed. I knew that area was not the greatest place to be, and avoided it, but did not realize it was as bad as it is.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What public servant said is correct.

Guns are supplied in burglaries, often stolen from family members (even stolen police guns).

Pistols are between $50 and $150 (if the prices seem low remember that the people selling them often need a quick hit). Shotguns for roughly the same. Rifles go for less money as they are not as portable. Most of the stuff is nothing INGO would even look at twice as these guns are "run hard and put away wet".

When I was working at IPD one summer, I got to go down to the property room in the basement of the CCB to look at the guns. I was extremely disappointed as they were all beaten up, rusty pieces of junk.

A minority of the guns start out legit but are purchased by relatives or girlfriends (several gun stores in Indianapolis have banned cell phones because of this). A minority of the guns are brought into the city from organized criminal associations (mostly bikers [SoS, Outlaws], but the Black Knights and the BGD have organized gun sources).

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well hell yeah... I mean think about it.. If you steal my AK and try to sell it, your not gonna get much more than arrested because most gun owners and all shops of anykind will run serial numbers... They sell stolen goods to the ghetto people who need them and do you think thugs will run the serial number to make sure a stole gun gets back to its righful owner? lol Probably best the theives move their stock quickly lol less chance of getn caught with stolen goods

Top Bottom