Russia Considers Returning Snowden to U.S. to ‘Curry Favor’ With Trump: Official

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Snowden is a damned American hero for alerting us to what the despots and criminals in Washington are doing to our rights and the Constitution. trump isn`t very bright about a great many things, this is one of them.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Snowden is a damned American hero for alerting us to what the despots and criminals in Washington are doing to our rights and the Constitution. trump isn`t very bright about a great many things, this is one of them.

Maybe he'd pardon him?

:popcorn:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Is he really? I heard he took something like 1.4 million pieces of information and fled to Russia. Could he not have alerted us without the massive data breach or "espionage" effort?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Is he really? I heard he took something like 1.4 million pieces of information and fled to Russia. Could he not have alerted us without the massive data breach or "espionage" effort?
    I doubt it. How would he prove it. The NSA director lied to congress. This went to the top. I'm surprised he actualy didn't get killed in an accident or dissapear. Releasing wAt he did kept him alive.
    i don't think he is a traitor. The government WAS breaking the law

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I doubt it. How would he prove it. The NSA director lied to congress. This went to the top. I'm surprised he actualy didn't get killed in an accident or dissapear. Releasing wAt he did kept him alive.
    i don't think he is a traitor. The government WAS breaking the law

and there's no other way to handle that than steal a crap ton of stuff and go to Russia?

he intentionally sought a position where he could access more data

from what I read he stole 1.7 million and released 200,000...

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The whistle blower in the "pentagon papers" case went to members of congress. There's no doubt in my mind that snowden could have found several small gov't, stickler for the rule of law, members of congress to go to. Rand Paul comes to mind.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    His getting trapped in russia wasnt his doing ...

And he will never get a fair trial in the us.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The whistle blower in the "pentagon papers" case went to members of congress. There's no doubt in my mind that snowden could have found several small gov't, stickler for the rule of law, members of congress to go to. Rand Paul comes to mind.

Without seeing what he has seen, you cant know that it would even be possible. Its easy for us to say things like this from the outside looking in. Maybe its tinfoil talking, but how many movies have you seen where the kids take the damning info to the good guy they think they can trust, only to find out he is also involved and is actually a bad guy?

Maybe the only ones he could trust were low enough on the totem pole that he couldnt guarantee most of the dirt wouldnt get swept under the rug as they dismissed the junior senator/congressman/etc he chose to trust and he still ends up in prison screaming about all the bad stuff he found, much of it disappearing back into the shadows never to see the light of day after all? After all, as bad as some of the stuff he released was, I could see him try to blow the whistle and still be shut down "for the good of the country". And of course when that happens, its back to status quo and you and I are none the wiser.

I'm convinced this was the only way for us to get all the info. I dont like it, but I understand it.

Top Bottom