• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    But that can't be. Those soldiers are only on holiday. Just tourists. Nothing to see there. Move along.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Russians don't usually do things in halves, a full scale invasion would be over already. It's just Putin making another move on the chess board.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Not 'invading', just 'vacationing.' :rolleyes:

It's now to the point that Putin is seeing just how ridiculous of an explanation the Liar-In-Chief will accept.

Not to worry, Vladimir. You're, as yet, no where near the gullibility level of the Anti-American-In-Chief.

Just ask al-Baghdadi. :facepalm:

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    240519516_f533717402.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Not 'invading', just 'vacationing.' :rolleyes:

It's now to the point that Putin is seeing just how ridiculous of an explanation the Liar-In-Chief will accept.

Not to worry, Vladimir. You're, as yet, no where near the gullibility level of the Anti-American-In-Chief.

Just ask al-Baghdadi. :facepalm:

And here i thought Putin just wanted to wait till all these complaining Americans arrived in Ukraine to help protect its borders

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Gee... I guess Putin sees "after the election I can be more flexible" bathhouse Barry and his "stern talkings" for exactly what they are....**** in the wind.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nope .... but i do find it quite funny seeing people complain about this situation, without beeing able to provide an opinion on what should be done.
    He's related to mrjarrel. It's the old "goad some one into offering an opinion then berate that opinion when they give it" approach.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    He's related to mrjarrel. It's the old "goad some one into offering an opinion then berate that opinion when they give it" approach.

I just think if ones going to complain and whine like a child about what we are doing, they would at least be able to provide an idea of what we SHOULD be doing instead. Its not that complex really

But who am i to think that someone who sits around calling the president names like a 12 year old child would out in the schoolyard, would be able to give us an idea about how this situation should be handled

Top Bottom