KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    About those bio labs of the USA in Ukraine....well the DOD did a press release 6/9/2022
    We only have 46 labs in Ukraine. You know to "prevent the spread of wmd's"

I believe it was President Reagan who said, "There is nothing more permanent than a temporary government program." They've been at this for how long?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We are losing influence in dramatic ways. G7 United States, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, Italy and Canada.

"New" G8 China, India, Russia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Iran, Turkey – in terms of GDP at PPP is 24.4% ahead of the old group(G7).

That bridge was started in 2016,so post Crimea. It is expected to help trade exceed 1 million tons between Russia and China per year.

Inflation. 40 Billion does not buy as much ammo as it used to.
    The following image and stats are PRE the 40 billion aid package passed by congress(putting us at over 65 billion in aid to Ukraine,and they keep adding to it).
    Aid.jpg

But it is just a drop in the bucket of what is proposed.
    "For necessary expenses of the Department of State and the Foreign Service not otherwise provided for, $9,476,977,000"(none of this is DOD funds).

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Have no fear. I’m sure another 40 billion will turn the tide.

I wonder what his % is? We know the big guy takes 10% right off the top! Greed has no boundaries.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Have no fear. I’m sure another 40 billion will turn the tide.

I wonder what his % is? We know the big guy takes 10% right off the top! Greed has no boundaries.

A paltry $5B puts an end to this bull****.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Aiden, aka Cossack Gundi has been a member of the Ukrainian military for years. Russia has tried and condemned him and several others to death as foreign fighters.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Aiden, aka Cossack Gundi has been a member of the Ukrainian military for years. Russia has tried and condemned him and several others to death as foreign fighters.

Be careful who you defend. Aiden has been a mercenary for a very long time. Aslo,it was a DPR court not a Russian one.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Isn't Russia bringing in mercenaries from all over the world to fight in Ukraine? Syrians, Chechens, The Wagner Group. The hypocrisy is off the charts. DPR is a Russian puppet in my opinion.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Isn't Russia bringing in mercenaries from all over the world to fight in Ukraine? Syrians, Chechens, The Wagner Group. The hypocrisy is off the charts. DPR is a Russian puppet in my opinion.
    Blackwater/Academi mercs have been in Ukraine a long time. It is reported in the news in Europe,but not the US. Google translate this one. https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/ukraine/us-soeldner-von-blackwater-im-einsatz-34992896.bild.html

Not that it really matters,but Academi/blackwater helped with the maiden "revolution" according to the EU,which they questioned at the time. It was only a few days later Victoria Nuland said"FK the EU."

Alas just foot notes in history and that is more than mercenary lives lost will get....on either side.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Be careful who you defend. Aiden has been a mercenary for a very long time. Aslo,it was a DPR court not a Russian one
    Call him what you want but he signed a regular Ukrainian military contract back in 2018, no different than the guys I served with who got citizenship later.

DPR courts are definitely controlled by the russians to say otherwise is intellectually dishonest

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County

Sure doesn't look like a city that has supposedly been under siege for 4 months.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom