• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    For Hendricks county residents, Rural King Avon has some wolf FMJ ammo. No restrictions.
    I didn't buy a cart full, but bought as much as I could carry in two hands. Good luck to the AK guys.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't have an AK and the only russian ammo I bought was for my AR15 which I sold and am out of that game.

If it affects 9MM or SPP for some reason, I'm done with shooting as a hobby/sport. I have enough components to last until winter. If I can't shoot through the winter, it's time to move on for me. I should be thinking harder about getting out anyway. I won't be able to do this in my retirement years. I might be a better steward of my money if I put it into something else.

I'm getting tired of all this.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I don't have an AK and the only russian ammo I bought was for my AR15 which I sold and am out of that game.

If it affects 9MM or SPP for some reason, I'm done with shooting as a hobby/sport. I have enough components to last until winter. If I can't shoot through the winter, it's time to move on for me. I should be thinking harder about getting out anyway. I won't be able to do this in my retirement years. I might be a better steward of my money if I put it into something else.

I'm getting tired of all this.

will keep an eye in the classifieds:tantrum:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I'm good on the Wolff and Tula garbage. Last time I shot it some rounds were impacting 50 yards shy of the target I had at 300. Others were hitting the target.

Top Bottom