• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PointFiveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    St. Joseph County
    ? Really? Neverdull is chemical infused COTTON, nothing remotely abrasive.

Yeah I've been thinking on that one. The only time I've experienced the same is when I applied Neverdull to a dirty object. Dust and sand make a pretty nice abrasive, that'd be my guess in this instance. Like buffing a dusty car. Neverdull is a gift from God though. I have a can of it sitting next to my computer right now for some reason....

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Yeah I've been thinking on that one. The only time I've experienced the same is when I applied Neverdull to a dirty object. Dust and sand make a pretty nice abrasive, that'd be my guess in this instance. Like buffing a dusty car. Neverdull is a gift from God though. I have a can of it sitting next to my computer right now for some reason....
    LOL, me too! I give my "pants" (sp101) a good rub down with it every so often and like to keep it handy.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    You guys having problems with neverdull are aware that you have to wipe it off afterwards right? I used it on this baby for over 7 years and not an issue...EVER. Excuse the pics, she was pretty dirty when I took them....too sad to care that day. That was the day she went up for sale.
    justinshouse-courtneysbike028-1.jpg

m_a781236ddb37ec5ed4608b6e721bd752.jpg

Top Bottom