• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jodus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    new castle
    not sure about the hours he operates, he does transfers for $20http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/FFLDealers/FFLDealerDetails.aspx?sid=33292

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Stopped by today. Nice guy. Nice tidy shop with a pretty decent selection. Prices looked decent although a few things I considered to be high. Open M-F 1-5. I believe transfers are $15. Nice place, small, but I will go back to browse.

steveIU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Stopped by today. Nice guy. Nice tidy shop with a pretty decent selection. Prices looked decent although a few things I considered to be high. Open M-F 1-5. I believe transfers are $15. Nice place, small, but I will go back to browse.
    BoilerWes, let me know when you want to go and browse again, I'm about due to get back down there

Brown86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    He is south of Newcastle on Spiceland pike. Left side of the Road, very small sign about knee high that just says Rusty Duck, kind of a dead end road with a few houses on it. up on a hill. right next to a house.

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    I didn't even know about this place until about a week ago. Stopped by and was impressed with the inventory. Prices weren't bad either. My dad and I were the only ones there, but he was busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest with what appeared to be FFL orders. Be warned...lots of smoke in the air if that bothers you...at least when I was there.

Top Bottom