• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I had 3k of these a few years ago. I’m glad I’m done using them and based on my personal experience will not buy again. I had many that would fail to ignite the powder and I confirmed by pulling bullet and seeing that primer was spent. Another friend of mine have 1k and he experienced the same problems.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I’ve loaded thousands and only issue is their size is inconsistent. Some slide right in, some will just not fit. I have some CCI on standby for those cases. They’ll frequently go into next case, never had similar issue using CCI or Winchester.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I’ve loaded thousands and only issue is their size is inconsistent. Some slide right in, some will just not fit. I have some CCI on standby for those cases. They’ll frequently go into next case, never had similar issue using CCI or Winchester.
    I've experienced this, but found that it is always a case brand issue. Example the S&B primers hate 38 special herters brass for me. I can tell the second i hit one and i just back off and throw it aside.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've experienced this, but found that it is always a case brand issue. Example the S&B primers hate 38 special herters brass for me. I can tell the second i hit one and i just back off and throw it aside.

I have that with Federals and 9 mm brass. There are certain ones that are very tight and I don't want to use excessive force. So I just toss them. I know it's the brass because I can use the same primer in another case and it fits fine.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    I have only used about 500 of them ( a couple .380's snuck in there dammit!) but I have never had any issues. I usually use Federal but in these tough times I'd use tula lol.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    When Cabelas had them on sale, wish I would have bought some. Had them in my hand but... Would be perfect for now imo.

Top Bottom