• mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    S&W 3rd Gen Semi Autos

Will do when the frame comes in. If it needs blasted I'll do before and after. I'll get a pic of the slide when I get home. Will also have to pull out rhe parts need ro assemble and hope I don't need to buy anything.

There is always one thing. I've had that 308 in the CZ thread ready to be assembled and went to finish it up last week. Wondered why the pins were too short - my extra AR10 LPK was actually for an AR15. Always something.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Not bad, plus you got the thrill of the hunt to go with it!

I think the parts kits that included the slide was no more than 150 but then again I have 3 parts kits combined. Could of done better as the seller from salem indiana had 3 frames l. 1 went for 105 the other 130 yesterday.

Even though you can buy a complere 5906 for around the 325 to 340 range most are police trade ins and are worn. The slide I have is clean.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Won a lot of gun parts off proxibid for 35 plus 17% bidders fee. Contains 7 sets of 3rd gen grips that appear to be in good shape. Also contains 2 10rd mags, a set of revolver grips and cx4 accessory rail. The grips are a mix of 5 straight back/curved fullsize single or double stack ( wont know till in my hands) and 2 compact. Figure total cost after shipping no more than 55. Should be able to flip the grips I dont need for 20 shipped a piece and make some money off the other stuff. Im hoping the mags are 3rd gen double stack compacts but I doubt it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Won a lot of gun parts off proxibid for 35 plus 17% bidders fee. Contains 7 sets of 3rd gen grips that appear to be in good shape. Also contains 2 10rd mags, a set of revolver grips and cx4 accessory rail. The grips are a mix of 5 straight back/curved fullsize single or double stack ( wont know till in my hands) and 2 compact. Figure total cost after shipping no more than 55. Should be able to flip the grips I dont need for 20 shipped a piece and make some money off the other stuff. Im hoping the mags are 3rd gen double stack compacts but I doubt it.

Mags and parts are gold!

Top Bottom