• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    So I recently bought a S&W 908. I love the gun! It was kind of an impulse buy. I have always wanted to buy Smith & Wesson! The guy at Crackshot Guns make me a great trade-in offer on my Ruger Single Six .22LR.

Anyway, I have been trying to find out more about the gun since I bought it. Most of the info I find is about the 910. What are the differences? I want about any accessories that are available and extra clips.

Any Help?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's the "value line" version of the 3913/3914 and an excellent weapon, sir!

It will use the same magazines as those guns, but not always the same holsters if they are closely molded kydex since the 908 is a bit blockier.

down3green

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Brown County

Excellent 3rd generation Smith find!

I have one myself...as well as the 909, 3914 and 3953. Love them all :D

Vs. the 909/910 it's shorter in the grip and barrel probably otherwise pretty much the same. They did make various safety/decocker, double/single stack, and DA/SA versions throughout the run.

I've never looked for a lot of mods or accessories because I like 'em just the way S&W made 'em!

If you like Fobus holsters, the SG-21 is a good fit for yours.

Last edited:

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    Never tried a Fobus holster because I never had a gun that I would have bought one for. At least now I have something to look for. Right now I am just using a cheap belt holster that I got at Walmart. I had hoped to get down to the 1500 to look for a much nice carry holster!

Top Bottom