• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    For sale, I have a pre-lock Smith & Wesson 940-1. It is a J-frame revolver chambered in 9mm. The revolver has very light wear and is in an overall good condition. It uses moon clips and some are included with the gun. I bought this gun used, and shot ~100 rounds through it. Also included with the gun are both wooden grips and the factory Uncle Mike's boot grip. I am located in Brazil/Terre Haute and am willing to drive ~30 minutes any direction or I could meet someone in Bloomington. I am NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES UNLESS YOU HAVE A 686.

Price: [strike] $750 [/strike]

SOLD

Last edited:

kwbikr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Westside suburbs
    940 interest...

I have a beautiful 586 no dash nickel I'd offer up...
    58665.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

For sale, I have a pre-lock Smith & Wesson 940-1. It is a J-frame revolver chambered in 9mm. The revolver has very light wear and is in an overall good condition. It uses moon clips and some are included with the gun. I bought this gun used, and shot ~100 rounds through it. Also included with the gun are both wooden grips and the factory Uncle Mike's boot grip. I am located in Brazil/Terre Haute and am willing to drive ~30 minutes any direction or I could meet someone in Bloomington. I am NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES UNLESS YOU HAVE A 686.

Price: $750

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom