Please reply by conversation.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May have my other for sale or trade in a few weeks .

I have a S&W Body Guard 380 pistol. It is in excellent shape. I actually have 2 of these, and the wife no longer wants hers, so thus, its for sale. She found something else she would much rather have. This pistol is in excellent condition. 42 rounds through it total. I will be at the 1500 on Saturday. Then in Greenwood in the afternoon. Otherwise, Local only. It will be this weekend only. Otherwise I will buy the only locally in a local gun shop. However, he is closed all this week until Monday, so thats why this is this weekend only.

Comes with:

• Box
    • Paperwork
    • (1) Mag
    • Booklet Style Case
    • Gun Lock
    • Test Fire Casing
    Everything that it would if you were to buy it from a dealer. I am mainly looking for trades for the pistol that she wants, which will be listed below. I would also sell it for a cash price of $340. Will need to see a LTC for sale. No info recorded.

TRADE INTEREST

I am looking for a Glock 26 Gen 3. This is the only trade I am looking for at this time. Obviously, I will add cash. She wants night sights. Would like the box and such as well. Mags with or without extensions are fine. I was hoping to find one this weekend. Only other trade that may be considered is an M&P 9c. However, the Glock 26 is the main interest.

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom