• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I really don't understand people, I really don't. Look at the places we are encouraged not to buy from... Benchmade, cheaper than dirt, Dick's, and so on. The list is long and people lose track but they are passionate about not supporting businesses associated with being anti-gun. Then there is S&W in MA where they make guns and those buying these guns send their money to an anti-gun state. I really don't understand the thinking. Can someone explain why that is OK but not many of the others? Sounds hypocritical to me.
    For my part, I understand that you don't just throw out over 150 years of history like that. Hopefully they will realize at some point as those states become ever more antagonistic towards them, they will move out to places that would be more friendly towards their industry.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Depends on how you look at that. A guy with an ankle bracelet has nothing to look forward to, except going to work. At least he’ll be there.

Actually quite the opposite. They miss huge amounts of time by not showing up, are constantly late for either having to use public transportation or unreliable friends to get back and fourth to work by not having a drivers license and a motor vehicle, they constantly go back to jail by not paying required bills or do stupid again and go back to jail or prison.
    Companies use them for the tax breaks they get and that they have an endless stream of new employees each Monday morning.
    Like I said, they average 8 to 12% of the production shifts are replaced weekly.

BlaineBug

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    NA
    I never knew the anti-gun scoop on Cheaper Than Dirt, but all I know is that their prices are not actually Cheaper Than Dirt!

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Surprised it took this long before starting to make changes in that state, although they did seem willing to accept the clinton lock without too much thought.

Top Bottom