WTT: s&w m&p 15 ar .223/556, tactical leupold scope,burris p.e.p.r. mount and extras,

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    i have a smith and wesson m&p 15 in .223/556 ar new with box adjustable stock, 5.56 nato 1/8 barrel, comes with new Leupold Mark AR Tactical 1.5-4X20mm with Burris AR-P.E.P.R. Mount and box, and 2 new 30rd mags, and also have a glock gen 4 35/34 I have added an STI Scope mount, STI charging handle, and STI mag release. mag well is the ZEV TECH speed feed with the 2.7 oz insert. The trigger is the ZEV TECH FULCRUM TRIGGER with the red safety, this is the top of the line complete trigger kit with 2.5 pound springs and Skeletonized firing pin. The barrel is a lone wolf stainless match grade with the lone wolf compesator. It is 9mm now it also comes with the factory 40 barrel. The sight is a NC Star red dot nice,less than 200 rounds down the pipe, and it is the sweetest shooting glock you have ever shot. it comes with 3 mags the factory .40 cal barrel and a glock carry bag.
    would like to trade both and all extras for a nice fn scar 17 or 16 really would like the fde color,
    i have like $2200 in ar set up and like $1700 in glock, so i think this is a pretty fair trade, ill be loosing some so you will get the better deal so lets deal
    picture.php
    glock gen4 35/34 race gun
    picture.php
    smith & wesson m&p 15 223/556
    picture.php

Top Bottom