WTS/WTT: S&W M&P .40, Taurus M85 38 Special, FEG PA63 9x18, Sterling 22LR.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Trade options: Glock G26, 9mm ammo, 33rd Glock 9mm magazines, 12 gauge ammo, 22LR ammo. I can add cash when necessary. Located in Terre Haute. I also make trips to the Danville area monthly. Will need to see LTC and ID, nothing recorded.

Smith and Wesson M&P full size .40. Has a thumb rest installed. Comes with 3 10 round magazines. 2 of the magazines have rust on them from being stored on a duty belt. No rust on the handgun or the third magazine. All 3 back straps, case, 6 snap caps, 250 rounds of Remington UMC, 180 rounds of Winchester Ranger T-Series, 40 rounds of another Winchester hollow point, a level 3 Serpa duty holster and a level 1 paddle style Serpa holster that is not in the photo. I am asking $550 OBO for everything.

Taurus Model 85 38 Special, rubber boot grip, wood grip (with a small amount of damage, can be seen in the picture) speed loader, Fobus OWB holster, 34 rounds of Winchester +P jacketed hollow point, 7 lead round nose, 5 shotshell and one random flat nose. $450 OBO for everything.

FEG Hungarian PA63 9x18 Makarov, with 4 magazines (2 match the pistol 2 do not) 200 rounds of Wolf Military Classic and 141 rounds of mixed ammo. $350 OBO for everything.

Up for sale is a Sterling Model 302. It is the stainless version. Comes with 2 mags, spare parts to rebuild the entire pistol, 2 extra slides and a quality leather Bianchi holster. Fun pocket pistol. Cash price is $250.00.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom