Please reply by conversation.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Sold to GlockRyan
    [STRIKE]Sold pending meet up on Thursday (8/29)...will close after the transaction is complete.
    [/STRIKE]
    Ok guys and girls, here is the sob story...the lady of the house has been on a wait-list for her radiography program since May. We just found out that a spot opened up and they asked her to take it :rockwoot:...but classes started today and all the supplies she needed (medical books, scrubs, shoes, rad badges, etc.) weren't cheap, so one of my pistols is headed for the chopping block.

I have for sale a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. I bought it new in June (factory test fire date is May 2013) and have only put 42 rounds down the pipe during it's only trip to the range (box of 50, but i kept one mag full). It has spent most of its life in a holster and carried off and on (once or twice a week) since I've had it so it is in nearly brand new condition. It comes with everything it did new, a DeSantis Sof-Tuck tuckable IWB holster, and 58 rounds of ammo.

FTF only, no shipping. I am in the southern part of the state (Harrison County) across from Louisville KY. I'm willing to meet anywhere around me (Corydon, Georgetown, Lanesville, Floyds Knobs, New Albany, Clarksville) but I'm not wanting to drive too far, i just don't have time to. Buyer must be willing to show valid IN driver's license & LTCH.

WHAT:
    S&W Shield 9mm

COMES WITH:
    - Factory Box (including all paperwork, lock, testfire case)
    - 2 magazines (7 round flush mount, 8 round extended)
    - IWB holster (DeSantis Sof-Tuck)
    - 58 rounds of PMC Bronze (50 brand new in box, 8 loose)

PRICE:
    [STRIKE]$500[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$480[/STRIKE] $460 cash OBO

PICTURES:
    (Sorry for the crappy cell pics, I'll post better ones tonight)

IMG_1119_zpsfbf81863.jpg

IMG_1124_zps1d86ec06.jpg

IMG_1127_zps6d82119a.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom